Original Air Date: Jan 16, 2014
Shannon – Associate Editor
This week’s bottle episode is all about Pierce causing his usual chaos within the group even after his death. As we know, Pierce was worth millions and now that he has passed and has no descendents, it all has to go somewhere.
Let’s take a look at the top 10 moments from this week.
10. Pierce’s funeral had a futuristic space theme due to his association with a cult that’s similar to Scientology.
9. Mr. Stone, Pierce’s lawyer, shows up and tells them that he’s conducting an inquest per Pierce’s request to check to see if one of the study group murdered him.
8. Pierce’s “life vapor” is contained in a lava lamp. Troy accidentally causes it to spring a leak and inhales Pierce.
7. The entire group has to take a polygraph test or they will be ineligible to receive anything from Pierces estate.
6. Piece posthumously causes chaos within the group. Typical Pierce.
5. Abed has planted tracking devices on all the study group.
4. The polygraph test causes everyone to tell each other about all the horrible things they’ve done, mostly to each other. Like, Troy and Abed stealing from Jeff’s Netflix and Shirley serving meat based fake tofu to Britta the vegetarian.
3. Annie slips amphetamines to the group when they do late night studying.
2. In the end, Pierce says complimentary things and leaves them gifts. And sperm.
1. Troy can inherit the Hawthorne Wipes empire if he agrees to sail Pierce’s boat around the world. I guess this is how we’re losing Troy.
Line of the night comes from Britta speaking about Jeff’s keeping trophies from his conquests: “You told me a hawk stole them! You exploited me and made me believe in a slightly more magical world!”
What were your favorite moments? Leave your TwoCents in the comments!