Hi gang! Happy Holidays to you all! For the month of December, the crew here at TheTwoCents.com will be writing our letters to TV Claus. A powerful being who transcends all beliefs to bring us the wonderment of good television. You’ll see a new letter to TV Claus almost daily here and we hope you’ll chime in your TwoCents to TV Claus too!
Dear TV Claus,
I have been a VERY good girl this year. I’ve not skipped episodes or seasons, I’ve not given up on shows without giving them at least 10 episodes (not my fault if they got canceled before that!) and I’ve been buying the DVD box sets so that there’s profit for everyone. So there… I think I deserve having you grant me some of my modest requests, don’t you agree?
1. Your darling self should definitely get Sanctuary renewed… How am I supposed to get my Amanda Tapping fix without it? I need my Helen Magnus. It can’t be that hard to keep the show on… I mean, it’s not like I am asking you to bring Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis back… but if you could…
2. Speaking of Stargate, I would much appreciate if the Stargate SG-1 box set wasn’t as expensive as it is now. If you happen to lower its price, would you have Amanda Tapping deliver it to my door? That would be lovely, thank you.
3. Now, where have you been keeping Elizabeth Mitchell, Torri Higginson, Olivia Williams and Maura Tierney? Why aren’t they on my TV? Will you please do something about this? I miss them.
4. Speaking of bringing people back, remember Addison from Grey’s Anatomy? What happened to her? I mean, have you watched Private Practice lately? She’s not the same! Also, the red glasses need to be on more often.
5. Also, do you remember Rizzoli and Isles from season one? Can you keep that image in mind when thinking about the second half of season two? Don’t make it all about relationships! Think about the books!
6. Keep an eye out for Fringe, will you? I would hate to see such a brilliant show disappear! It’s quality TV! Keep it on air…
7. And last but not least, please help out the new shows… Give them a fighting chance, will you? Everything is getting canceled and it’s sad. Bring viewers to The Secret Circle, A Gifted Man and Pan Am, for example.
Anyway, the show must go on (*wink*) and there are episodes to watch! Please, don’t forget me or ignore me this year!