Hello and Happy Holidays to you all! For the month of December, the crew here at TwoCentsTV.com will be writing our letters to TV Claus, a powerful being who transcends all beliefs to bring us the wonderment of good television. You’ll see a new letter to TV Claus almost daily here and we hope you’ll chime in your TwoCents to TV Claus too!
Dear TV Claus,
I have been a good girl this year and watched several commercials aired during my favorite shows to help their ratings and revenues. I want to thank you for all the quality programming in the last few years and a new golden age of television. Hopefully I won’t seem greedy, but I do have a few additional wishes for TV gifts this year:
- A season of Doctor Who as solidly good as seasons three, four, or five. Or even two or six. I also would be happy with an appearance by Jack Harkness.
- For Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith) to not get herself killed on Gotham (as seems likely) because her character is trés magnifique.
- That Agent Carter turns out to be as good as I want it to be; that is doesn’t lack that je ne sais quoi like the first few episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- That 60 minutes and Dancing with the Stars sop overrunning into shows I watch.
- For any TV show that’s as good as season two of The West Wing.
Also, I know these are impossible wishes, but if it’s within your power to have Firefly return, make Charmed Sons happen, or let The Aurors (April Fool’s Day hoax) be a real thing…please? Also, could you miraculously get George R.R. Martin to finish the Song of Ice and Fire series before the Game of Thrones TV show storylines pass him up?