Hello and Happy Holidays to you all! For the next week, the crew here at TwoCentsTV.com will be writing our letters to TV Claus, a powerful being who transcends all beliefs to bring us the wonderment of good television. You’ll see a new letter to TV Claus almost daily here and we hope you’ll chime in your TwoCents to TV Claus too!
Dear TV Claus,
Much like Chris Jericho, I’m making a list and checkin’ it twice of 10 things WWE can improve upon come the new year. Sure these are long shots, but in the spirit of Christmas miracles I’m going to wish my hardest that you can maybe make one of these happen.
- Stop needlessly pushing Roman Reigns into the Universal Title picture. He doesn’t need to be there. He’s already US champ… let him stay US champ and defend it. Forcing him into the Universal Title race, while ignoring the fact that he already has a belt, is silly and destroys all the hard work John Cena put into that belt to make it mean something.
- Please do something with Sami Zayn. Something. Anything. He deserves better.
- Please stop all the yo-yo, hot potato title booking. Especially with the Women’s Title.
- Call up Samoa Joe, The Revival, DIY, and Bobby Roode from NXT and put them on Smackdown… which leads me to…
- Please beef up Smackdown‘s awfully thin roster
- Stop, stop, stop, stop with the ridiculously obnoxious crowd shots. I pay for the WWE Network to watch wrestling, not goofy looking kids in the crowd and dumbfounded fans who still think this is all real.
- Cut Raw down to 2 hours and reduce all the garbage filler.
- Please have someone unexpected and deserving win the Royal Rumble.
- Bayley… whatever that spin-around thing she does with her opponent laying on the ground… It needs to stop. Immediately.
- Wrestlemania. Cena VS The Undertaker.
Thanks, TV Claus. If you could make just one of those come true, I’ll be one happy WWE fan!