Original Air Date: April 22, 2009
Rachel – Sr. Managing Editor
Kim is dating Sean?!? Are you kidding me?!? And in other news, Turk wants to be Chief of Surgery and Dr. Kelso gets food poisoning from his “muffins for life.” And did I mention that Kim is dating Sean? Good.
TwoCents TwoMinute Recap
JD learns that the mother of his child, Kim, has a new man in her life: Elliot’s ex-boyfriend Sean. As the foursome make peace with each other, JD realizes that he is missing out on some of the most important events in Sam’s life and decides to move to
Meanwhile, Turk relentlessly bugs Dr. Cox for a promotion to Chief of Surgery, and the troops at Sacred Heart rally behind him… including (and most importantly) “The Closer” Carla. Get used to saying “Chief Turk Turkelton.”
TwoCents TwoFavorite Moments
1. The big reveal that Kim is dating Sean. What?? I know!!
2. Elliot and Kim’s heart to heart outside the hospital, including the comparisons of JD and Sean in bed. Nice.
TwoCents TwoFavorite Quotes
1. “It’s all about compromises. Like my wife is allergic to raccoons, so I had to throw out my comforter.” -Janitor on marriage
2. “We’re wiener cousins.” –JD to Sean in a VERY uncomfortable moment that involves a secret handshake.
TwoCents Bonus LeastFavorite Moment
1. All the excessive puking from Dr. Kelso.
What do YOU think? Give us your Two Cents… We’ll use it to NOT buy muffins.
Next Week: My Chief Concern